Change in mailing list configuration

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Fri Jan 12 02:10:13 PST 2024

I notice, that the discuss list is *not* working as it was before.

Please re-add the [OSGeo-Discuss] prefix to the subject, you are messing
with my filter configuration and I dislike this (very much).

Thank you for your service on the SAC but please can we at least have a
formal vote on such major changes in the future *before* the change is
conducted?

Thanks and best regards
Christian

--
Christian Willmes
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group