[OSGeo-Discuss] Mailing lists to discourse migration

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 30 02:08:18 PST 2024

On 2024-01-30 10:58, Alexander Kmoch via Discuss wrote:
> Dear Jorge,
>
> thanks a lot for info, much appreciated. I have an OSGeo login and I
> am able to create a ticket.
>
> If I understood you correctly, then [2] is the more general
> discussion, but I could open already a ticket for Estonia, referencing
> [2] saying Estonia would like a QGIS Estonia Discourse place, and we
> are happy to joint/await the discussion how to organise this in general?
>
> Best,
>
> Alex
>

> [2]: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/3133

Yep please, go ahead and create a ticket with your group specifics.

If your group is about QGIS then there's already a category for you at
[1] hosting at this moment only QGIS-fr discussions. If your group is
not going to host more broad OSGeo discussions then you can track the
discussion I started.

Best

[1]: https://discourse.osgeo.org/c/qgis/11

--