[OSGeo-Discuss] Mailing lists to discourse migration

Alexander Kmoch allixender at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 01:58:44 PST 2024

Dear Jorge,

thanks a lot for info, much appreciated. I have an OSGeo login and I am
able to create a ticket.

If I understood you correctly, then [2] is the more general discussion,
but I could open already a ticket for Estonia, referencing [2] saying
Estonia would like a QGIS Estonia Discourse place, and we are happy to
joint/await the discussion how to organise this in general?

Best,

Alex

[2]: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/3133