[OSGeo-Discuss] Welcome OSGeo and its members to the Geospatial World Forum (from 13-16 May 2024, in Rotterdam, the Netherlands).

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Fri Mar 22 08:04:08 PDT 2024

Dear all,

I recently had a meeting with the organisers of the Geospatial World Forum conference in May this year in Rotterdam - The Netherlands. The following opportunity has been offered by GWF for OSGeo members for which I will act as intermediary.

>From GWF:
Open source is an important part of the global geospatial ecosystem and it has been our endeavour to showcase collective value of the geospatial community in the world economy and society. To facilitate and encourage participation of OSGeo members, we are pleased to offer an extremely special discount of 50% on full delegate registration fee for up to 25 members of the OSGeo community.

We would also offer speaking opportunities (maximum five; one each in identified user focused sessions) to showcase utility and value of members of OSGeo in respective user sectors.

If you would like to use this opportunity, please contact me and I'll work with you to make it happen. It helps if you provide a short background of your affiliation with OSGeo and the project(s) you are involved in.

Let's make sure OSGeo and its ecosystem is well represented! It will help in making our software and mission known to a wider audience.

Cheers,

Jeroen

https://www.geocat.net

Jeroen Ticheler