[OSGeo-Discuss] GRASS GIS 8.3.2 released

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 27 13:10:15 PDT 2024

*GRASS GIS 8.3.2 released*

This new patch release includes important fixes and improvements to the
GRASS GIS modules
and the graphical user interface (GUI), making it even more stable for
daily work.

Some of the most important changes are: fixes for r.horizon and other
modules; improvements
in database connections for vector data as well as selected manual pages.

Translations continue in Weblate
<https://weblate.osgeo.org/projects/grass-gis/>, which automatically
creates pull requests with the translated
chunks. We’d like to thank the translators of all languages for their
ongoing support!
Full list of changes and contributors

For all changes, see our detailed announcement at GitHub / Releases / 8.3.2
<https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/releases/tag/8.3.2>.

*News article*

https://grass.osgeo.org/news/2024_03_07_grass_gis_8_3_2_released/

Thanks to all contributors!