[OSGeo-Discuss] Quick question

ed.maghboul at x-spatial.com ed.maghboul at x-spatial.com
Mon May 20 15:04:14 PDT 2024

Hello Brad,

With my apologies for being too vague, we currently use MapGuide OS 3.1 for
our enterprise GIS solution at a few airports, and they have voiced concern
about the vulnerability of PHP version noted below, which as I understand is
used for its admin purposes. From your email I gather that you are
suggesting that either we fund the development necessary or do it ourselves,
is this correct? If yes, can you direct me to a team that could possibly
perform this upgrade so I can get an estimate from them?

Ed