[DotNet-OSGeo] RE: First post?

Walter Wittel wwittel at lizardtech.com
Fri May 14 16:55:47 EDT 2010

The issue with sqlite was rather simple (capitalization). We solved it as follows:

#if UNIX
         connection = new SqliteConnection(connectionString);
#else
         connection = new SQLiteConnection(connectionString);
#endif

A bit ugly but works. BTW, for Windows we are using the System.Data.SQLite assembly from http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/ (which has now been ported to mono).

The other issue we hit was that the base OS install of SQLite on one of our target platforms was below the minimum required by System.Data.SQLite.

-Walter