[DotNet-OSGeo] RE: First post?

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Fri May 14 18:08:23 EDT 2010

Well I personally don't know any big OS softwares built with C#, but there
is a starting project called OSCE (Open Source Cartography Engine), which is
being built now.

We just started developement and you might want to check it out.

The idea is to have an universal parser/writer map renderer.

Heres the svn link
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/community/projects/carto/code/trunk/OSCE

George

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Walter Wittel <wwittel at lizardtech.com>wrote:

> The issue with sqlite was rather simple (capitalization). We solved it as
> follows:
>
> #if UNIX
>         connection = new SqliteConnection(connectionString);
> #else
>         connection = new SQLiteConnection(connectionString);
> #endif
>
> A bit ugly but works. BTW, for Windows we are using the System.Data.SQLite
> assembly from http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/ (which has now been ported to
> mono).
>
> The other issue we hit was that the base OS install of SQLite on one of our
> target platforms was below the minimum required by System.Data.SQLite.
>
> -Walter

George R. C. Silva

Desenvolvimento em GIS
http://blog.geoprocessamento.net