[Dutch] Foss4g-europe 2020

Gert-Jan van der Weijden gert-jan op gisnederland.nl
Wo Okt 2 10:48:15 PDT 2019

Hi eur conf list,

Since I promised a possible Dutch bid (as part of a bigger conference) I hereby inform on the status.

Unfortunately no bid.

I got enthousiast reactions from several people to join in organizing
However, the bigger conference of which foss4g-europe would be part isn't in a decisive stage yet.
The fact that I was and still am on (camping/cycling) holidays at this very moment doesnvt help much in getting things in a higher gear.

Fortunately I see we have a bid from Latvia, so I guess there will be a foss4g-europe!

Greetings from the French Jura,

Gert-Jan