[OSGeo-Edu] proposed meeting

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 5 00:38:59 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I can't say that any time is better than another for me, except for the
obvious local times between 11pm and 7am :)  but I'll try to work in any time
that others are available for.

Puneet, perhaps you could just pick a time that works for you and someone in
Europe, i.e. Ari - and then the rest of us can try to fit it in wherever we
fall.

I've heard of others having two meetings to cover things in a bit more
manageable way - there might even be some interesting regionalised issues
worth talking about.

I'm just curious...what kind of technologies are people on this list
comfortable using?  I'm comfortable with Skype and IRC - I assume these tools
are still somewhat new (or altogether new) to some on this list.  Should we
arrange a phone meeting instead?

Tyler