[OSGeo-Edu] proposed meeting

Scott Emmons emmons at unbc.ca
Wed Apr 5 12:23:33 EDT 2006

Hello my name is Scott Emmons and I am an instructor at the University
of Northern British Columbia in Prince George BC Canada.  I have been
teaching open source concepts and using open source products for some of
the courses I teach.  We also have been developing our own open source
products for web mapping to support smaller community projects.

Our main teaching pages are at www.gis.unbc.ca and the development pages
and downloads are at
http://datashare.gis.unbc.ca

I am game to take part in the meeting, providing the date works out.

Thanks
Scott

Scott Emmons
Senior Lab Instructor - GIS/Remote Sensing
University of Northern British Columbia
3333 University Way
Prince George, B.C.
V2N 4Z9