[OSGeo-Edu] proposed meeting Apr 13, UTC 13 (was Re: [OSGeo-Edu] proposed meeting Apr 11)

Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Fri Apr 7 11:23:50 EDT 2006

Ned,

I got my times from the URL you gave me... yes, it is indeed likely
that I have the DST locations off by an hour.

Nevertheless, 8am at my location (Chicago-area) seems to yield the most
amenable times for most everyone from GMT-8 all the way to GMT+9. I
have flaky internet connectivity from where I am right now (email works
mostly, but the web is on/off). If there is something drastically wrong
with the time I have proposed, could you please tell me where I am
wrong?

Many thanks,

Puneet Kishor
www.eidesis.org/punkish/