[OSGeo-Edu] proposed meeting Apr 13, UTC 13 (was Re: [OSGeo-Edu] proposed meeting Apr 11)

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Apr 7 12:22:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

Using the URL Ned provided, I get 9:00AM Thursday for my time in the
East Coast US (near Boston).  I have to be teaching in a classroom at
9:30, so I could probably only attend the first 15 minutes. If that time
works for the rest of the committee, I could however, ask a research
assistant to participate for me for this meeting in my absence.

But I think it would be good to continue to work to find a regular
day/time that we can reserve for these types of meetings in the future.
So maybe on the wiki (perhaps this is done and I need to check it) we
post times that work for us in UTC using NED's calendar system? It would
be good to have an idea where in the world we all are located too -- I
don't have a good sense of that.

Thanks for your efforts Puneet and Ned.

Charlie Schweik