[OSGeo-Edu] Some thoughts

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 17 10:39:19 EDT 2006

On Thursday 13 April 2006 09:12, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> I think preparing material for shorter term courses such as 1/2 day
> tutorials for events such as FOSS4G or web courses is also desirable, but I
> don't know if it makes sense to pursue them before an undergraduate course
> is completed or not.

Frank,
I think these are all good ideas and are well within the direction we all want
to head.  In particular, putting the objective as a packaged 'kit' makes
sense.  Since we'll likely be handling things in pieces, as a larger 'course
kit' is developed, some of the smaller needs for workshop/tutorials will also
be taken care.  I expect there to be a lot of overlap happening.
Thanks for the input!

Tyler