[OSGeo-Edu] Re: OEGEO Logo

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Mon Aug 14 13:15:04 EDT 2006

watry at steam.coaps.fsu.edu kirjoitti:
> Quoting Ari Jolma <ari.jolma at tkk.fi>:
>> You shoud add the metadata to the tutorials: your name, copyright etc
>> (this is important!).
> -----Will do so. There is no copywright at this point, after all it is
> open source.-----

My immediate worry is that I since there is no name I forget where I got
it and I am not able to look for updates and the other tutorials.

Otherwise I don't have any other issues with the course. Perhaps we
should still see the final certificate. How about others? Can we (the
edu committee) decide on this issue by email? I'm for having things
decided by email correspondence.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Kartografia ja Geoinformatiikka / Cartography and Geoinformatics