[OSGeo-Edu] Getting Started on the Free GIS Book...

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Wed Dec 20 14:25:08 EST 2006

Thanks for the comments Arnulf.

I'm beginning to wonder if my material will really fit in with the
purpose and goal of the Free GIS Book. You said that is was going to be
" a comprehensive tutorial and technical reference for FOSSGIS
software."

I thought it was more of a "vendor-neutral" textbook of basic GIS
concepts.

Perhaps another home for my material would be more appropriate. I don't
want to create something that won't fit in with the theme of the rest of
the book.

Landon

Warning: