[OSGeo-Edu] reminder -- our monthly fireside chat tomorrow at 8am GMT-6

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Jul 7 08:59:49 EDT 2006

Hi,

Something came up and I can't make the IRC today, unfortunately. But I
believe a few of us, Helena, Ned, one of my colleagues, Alexander
Stepanov, (and others?) will be meeting in person at the IEMSS meeting
on the 12th at 18:00. If I understand it, we will be meeting in the
lobby of the conference hotel. I'll try and wear a Linux baseball cap so
I can be recognized.

I hope that is correct.

Charlie Schweik

--