[OSGeo-Edu] INTERGEO -- for those in and around Munich in early Oct.

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 21 15:20:20 EDT 2006

The definitive location for the bulk of the brochures is:
https://visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org/files/documents/18/210/
OSGeo_Brochures_v1_PDF.zip
There is one PDF in there for each project, and then a consolidated
PDF with a separate page for each project (for easy printing of all
of them quickly)

And for an overview brochure...
https://visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org/files/documents/18/220/
OSGeo_Overview.pdf

Still lots to improve, but this is the first cut anyway :)

Enjoy!
Tyler