[OSGeo-Edu] INTERGEO -- for those in and around Munich in early Oct.

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at ccgis.de
Mon Jul 24 05:11:50 EDT 2006

Tyler Mitchell schrieb:

> On 21-Jul-06, at 11:07 AM, P Kishor wrote:
>
>> This looks like a good place to be.
>> http://www.intergeo.de/englisch/page/main/
>>
>> Has a significant open source presence
>> http://www.intergeo.de/englisch/page/presse/downloads_pressetexte.php
>
> It sure is - OSGeo is indirectly organising the open source exhibition
> part of it :) Thanks to Arnulf and the rest of his German contingent...

Here is a link to the osgeo-wiki, where the importants informations
about the Open Source Park on the Intergeo are listet.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Intergeo_2006

For your information: good german beer will be served on the beach
party. But we still need a sponsoring for this.

I suggest, that you don't have to bring the flyers about osgeo from
America, we can print them here in germany.

Arnulf and Athina are organising the Intergeo event, but there are on
holiday till the 7th of august. If you have questions it would be the
best to discuss them when they are back.

--

Astrid Emde