edu.OSGeo publicity material

Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Sun Jun 4 12:39:27 EDT 2006

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Thanks Puneet, that will help.  I'm assembling brochures at this very moment.
> I will let everyone see them when ready - will be similar to this one:
> https://visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org/servlets/GetAttachment?list=dev&msgId=11335&attachId=1
> but with real content :)

Tyler,

Maybe I am doing something wrong, so help me. But I have tried
downloading from the above link from 3 different email clients, and even
gmail. Something comes down, but it is not remotely readable by anything
I have. Is there a direct link available instead of a programmatic link.

I know you must be under time pressure for this, so I would love to help
in whatever way I can (although I will be on the road again for 3 days
starting tomorrow).