monthly OSGEo meeting June 9, 8am GMT-6

Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Thu Jun 8 20:46:14 EDT 2006

Seems like only yesterday, but its been a month. We will meet online
tomorrow to talk of various edu-related aspects of our lives. I would
like to catch up on edu's representation at "Where 2.0" (hopefully Tyler
can fill us in tomorrow), and talk about future such opportunities. I
also have a couple of higher research opportunities that I want to bring
to the table, get some ideas. Other than that, please bring your
thoughts, or, if you have specific agenda items, do email them before
tomorrow so we get a chance to think about them.

See you on-line tomorrow on Internet Relay Chat (#osgeo on
irc.freenode.net).

--
Puneet Kishor