[OSGeo-Edu] monthly OSGEo meeting June 9, 8am GMT-6

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Jun 8 21:28:01 EDT 2006

you can also put participation at iEMSS (July 9-13) on the agenda - I
think that this is the first opportunity
for some of us to meet in person. Also, we should discuss FOSS4G2006
in september - the deadline
for abstracts is getting close. there will be many workshops that can
provide some core material
that can be extended at least for short courses.

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Dept. of Marine, Earth and Atm. Sciences
1125 Jordan Hall, NCSU Box 8208,
Raleigh NC 27695
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/