a selection of images for use in the brochure

Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Sat Jun 10 17:54:00 EDT 2006

(the following is a copy of an email I sent Tyler. I am copying this to
the list for archives, but with the attachment).

----
Tyler,

Attached is osgeo.zip with a selection of images from Markus's links.
These images excellently depict the astonishing range of GRASS's
capabilities, but while they depict only one of the many tools, they are
a worthy representation.

I haven't tinkered with them because of the resolution and size issue
that you might have to deal with vis a vis the brochure, so I have
merely collected them and am sending them to you. Hopefully you will be
able to use some of these, and if not, they can be considered for the
next iteration. I definitely will use them to make a poster for later use.

I am sending this email to you directly because of the attachment. I
will send the same email sans-attachment to the list as well.

Many thanks,

--
Puneet Kishor