Open source geospatial events calendar

Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Fri Jun 9 11:35:34 EDT 2006

Here is a potentially useful resource -- a calendar of open source
geospatial (related) conferences.

<http://punkish.eidesis.org/cal_public/conferences.ics>

Use any ical-compatible client to subscribe (iCal, Google Calendar,
Mozilla Sunbird, etc.).

This is a calendar that I maintain on my personal server, so it has
events known and of interest to me. If you have something that is in
this vein, and might want to add it to this calendar, do send it to me
off-list.

Hope some of you find this useful.

(cross posted to discuss at edu.osgeo.org and mapserver lists)

PS. In case you are looking for things to do in the Madison, Milwaukee,
Chicago area when you are not working on GFOSS --
<http://punkish.eidesis.org/cal_public/music.ics>

--
Puneet Kishor <http://punkish.eidesis.org/>
Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison <http://www.ies.wisc.edu/>