[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Mapserver in Research/Education

Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Mon May 1 00:25:44 EDT 2006

Shoaib Burq wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I will be giving a presentation on the use of OSGeo Software for
> Research/Education. The presentation will be at Melbourne Univ,
> Australia.
>
> I was wondering if there are any people out there who might like to
> share their details of projects or experiences with using Mapserver or
> related technologies for Research/Education purposes.

Shoaib,

You might want to follow the links from https://edu.osgeo.org/ (esp. the
wiki). Not much there yet as we are just starting, but contacting the
education committee members would be a good start.

Needless to say, we would welcome whatever you discover, and then, we
would definitely welcome your final presentation.

I am copying this to the edu discussion list as well.

--
Puneet Kishor