Edu committee calendar

P Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Tue May 2 13:50:29 EDT 2006

Dear Edu Committee members,

With Daniel's help (thanks Daniel! I figured out the problem) I have
started a edu iCal-compatible calendar for noting down our meetings
and other events as relevant. You can access it using any
iCal-compatible client (Apple iCal on Mac OS X, or
Sunbird/Lightning/Mozilla calendar extension on any platform, or any
other suitable client) by subscribing to the following URL

https://edu.osgeo.org/svn/edu/trunk/www/edu.ics

You will require to log in using your username and password (if you
don't have one, you should, because that is the only way you can post
stuff on the edu.osgeo.org website).

The May 12 meeting is announced on the calendar, but I have just
started tinkering with this, so if you find some bogus events, ignore
them. I will clean it up. Feel free to post your own edu.osgeo related
events, presentations, happenings, meetings, etc.

One thought -- I am not sure what kind of timezone support is going to
be there, but we will find out. Obviously, I am entering events from
my TZ perspective.

Many thanks y'all.

--
Puneet Kishor