[OSGeo-Edu] Edu committee calendar

Daniel Brookshier turbogeek at cluck.com
Fri May 12 01:17:00 EDT 2006

Hi Puneet, no need to cc, I read the discuss list.

Actually you can just add a role to a user, not need to remove the
role. If you want to use ics, it might be better to create a calendar
project to manage users with write permission a bit better.

Google is probably a good choice too. Who cares if it is the next
evil empire, it's great now.

Daniel Brookshier
office 972-422-5261
cell 214-207-6614