[OSGeo-Edu] Free and open source your documentation efforts

watry at steam.coaps.fsu.edu watry at steam.coaps.fsu.edu
Sun Oct 8 16:09:16 EDT 2006

Quoting Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com>:

So the bottom line is unless we allow the tutorials to be repackaged
and sold for commercial gain, it is not considered open source?

Well , we can not do that, so I guess this means will have work with
other universities and not through OSGEO.

We will not stop our support of Open Source, it just will not be
thgrough OSGEO.