[OSGeo-Edu] Fwd: [Gisusers] Notes from Jack Dangermond

Daniel Ames dpames at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 13:32:02 EDT 2007

Dear OSGeo Discussers,

ESRI's Jack Dangermond was in Utah last week and one of my colleagues
attended his very interesting talk. It seems prudent for the OSGeo
world to be well aware of where the proprietary GIS world is going, so
here are a few key highlights from his talk (as recorded by my
colleague Keith Weber at the ISU GIS Center):

--
Daniel P. Ames, PhD, PE
Dept of Geosciences
amesdani at isu.edu