[OSGeo-Edu] IRC meeting tomorrow to discuss hosting OSGeo tutorials

P Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Wed Feb 28 18:30:14 EST 2007

Hi all, given that I haven't heard from anyone else, I recommend
delaying the meeting to 10am CST in the US tomorrow (Perry/Puneet
time), that is, 8am PST (Tyler time), 4pm UTC. These will catch most
everyone at a reasonable time. The only one that I know it will be
inconvenient for will be Venka in Tokyo, but at least most of us will
be coherent.

So, unless I hear otherwise, we are shooting for
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=1&year=2007&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0>

See you in #osgeo on irc.freenode.net