[OSGeo-Edu] American Association of Geographers April Meeting, Boston

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Nov 1 03:56:59 EDT 2007

Edu folks,

Helena Mitasova and I are trying to put together a session of OSGeo
speakers for the AAG meeting next spring. If you've submitted an
abstract(deadline was yesterday) and want to be part of the session send
us your abstract PIN number. We need at least 4 papers to do a
paper/panel discussion or 5 papers to fill a whole session.
Between the 2 of us thats 2 so far.

Helena offered to be the session chair and I've offered to be a
coordinator, so no responsibility other than showing up to give your talk.

Thanks,
Alex Mandel