Subject: [OSGeo-Edu] American Association of Geographers April Meeting, Boston

Bobby Braswell rob.braswell at unh.edu
Thu Nov 1 12:54:20 EDT 2007

Hi-

That's great news, thanks. I submitted an abstract (humbly)
PIN#90024727. My first time to try to present on this topic. Best
regards,

Rob Braswell

Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 00:56:59 -0700
From: Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com>
Subject: [OSGeo-Edu]	American Association of Geographers April
	Meeting, Boston
To: edu_discuss at lists.osgeo.org
Cc: afdoyle at MIT.EDU

Edu folks,

Helena Mitasova and I are trying to put together a session of OSGeo
speakers for the AAG meeting next spring. If you've submitted an
abstract(deadline was yesterday) and want to be part of the session send
us your abstract PIN number. We need at least 4 papers to do a
paper/panel discussion or 5 papers to fill a whole session.
Between the 2 of us thats 2 so far.

Helena offered to be the session chair and I've offered to be a
coordinator, so no responsibility other than showing up to give your
talk.

Thanks,
Alex Mandel