[OSGeo-Edu] Trying to keeping us moving forward -- Edu committee goals and tasks

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Mon Nov 12 14:08:08 EST 2007

Hi all,

Just wanted to remind people that a couple weeks ago I posted a revised
committee todo list based on where I thought we were
(edu_discuss at lists.osgeo.org)

VICTOR: See GOAL B - FREE GIS BOOK. Can you update that section?

VENKA: See GOAL C - This was your suggestion -- to develop some common
courses. Do you and anyone else want to take on leading this task?

Anyone else have ideas on the goals? Feel free to email this list or put
ideas under the todo item.

We could hold an IRC focusing on any of these subtasks if people want.
Let me know if there is interest.

Thanks
Charlie