[OSGeo-Edu] Grass book entry

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 09:32:43 EDT 2007

On 10/11/07, Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> wrote:
> Markus Neteler wrote:
> > On 10/11/07, Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> wrote:
> >> About Moodle, I am interested in getting
> >> appropriate privelages to put our contents
> >> and creating new courses. Maybe some others
> >> in the Edu committee are also interested
> >> in using http://test.osgeo.net/moodle/login/index.php
> >
> > I have no idea how to promote your status to a
> > higher level. Standard subscription is done via
> > normal OSGeo login (but not the Wiki login).
>
> I am using same login for OSGeo and wiki.
> You mean I need to create a new login for
> OSGeo?

If you use the same names/pw's that's perfect.
Just technically, the WIKI does not read from the
LDAP site which manages the OSGeo logins.

I have seen that you are registered in Moodle.
We just have to find the magic button to
increase your user level in Moodle. I searched a
while but didn't find it. Since Tyler upgraded me
to "admin", he must know how it works :)

Markus