[OSGeo-Edu] Grass book entry

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:47:22 EDT 2007

Hi Charlie,

On 10/11/07, Charlie Schweik <cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu> wrote:
> Hi Helena, Markus:
>
> Somewhere on the wiki we should create a kind of bibliography of things
> like your book with Markus, and the new one I think Dan Ames and Gary
> Watry are producing, and there are probably others. If you or Gary/Dan
> feel like making an entry for it on the wiki somehow or creating a new
> bibliography page, please do, to begin a model for others to follow!

there is already:
  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Library#GFOSS_Books
but apparently it is not found.

Time ago I suggested to Tyler to make it a sort of book shop on the main
Drupal site to become more outstanding. Would be cool to see that
in short time.

> Thanks for the info on the Moodle entry Markus.

I have started a Wiki page for this for the technical part:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Moodle

EduCom related things may go on a different page (if there is need
for that).

Markus