[OSGeo-Edu] Building an OSGeo edu book shop/bibliography

cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Oct 11 10:00:17 EDT 2007

Quoting Markus Neteler <neteler.osgeo at gmail.com>:

> Time ago I suggested to Tyler to make it a sort of book shop on the main
> Drupal site to become more outstanding. Would be cool to see that
> in short time.

Helena reminded me (thanks!) that there is bibliography section on our
educational inventory page.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Educational_Content_Inventory#OS_Geo_education_bibliography_.28please_feel_free_to_add_anything_relevant_here.29

But the idea of a "book shop" is a good one too and might be a separate idea.

But for now - FOLKS:

** Please add any FOSSG related books or readings you know of to this
bibliography section.**

Should we come up with a prize for the person who enters the most relevant
entries? Maybe a round of virtual applause? ;-)

Cheers