[OSGeo-Edu] Getting back to "Mapping Math" - Removal From Free GIS Book

Victor Olaya Ferrero volaya at unex.es
Fri Oct 12 06:32:13 EDT 2007

Landon,

do not worry about conflicts with the spanish book. Any work that you do
will help us, whether you do it on the wiki or outside it. As long as your
work is available and we can reuse it, it will be more than welcome.

It is a pity that most of you do not speak spanish and cannot use our work
for the english free GIS book. However, I think we have to profit from the
fact that most of us at the spanish book can speak english, so we can
translate and adapt all your work. So, please, do not worry about
conflicts and just keep working, you are doing a great work, and we will
try to use it as much as possible.

Regards.