[OSGeo-Edu] Moodle/Content Management System discussion

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Oct 15 06:27:37 EDT 2007

Hi all,
just a Wiki hint: put Categories on your wiki pages.

at the bottom of the page you should add:
[[Category:Education]]

then, if can add other categories:
[[Category:Free GIS Book]]
[[Category:Educational Contents]]
[[Category:Whatever...]]

please, check first on this page if the category you have in mind
already exists:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Special:Categories

I've just added the main category to Charlie's new page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Commitments_for_New_Material_Development

ciao
Lorenzo

ps: this will avoid Markus "category robot" Neteler to spam the Wiki
RSS. ;-)