[OSGeo-Edu] Moodle/Content Management System discussion

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Mon Oct 15 09:46:23 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 15:48 +0900, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:
> maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it wrote:
> > Just to summarize. At the moment three processes are working:
> >
> > 1) collecting people and material 2) collecting people for a new book
> >  3) collecting people for a new course

Nice summary Maria and I also agree with your prioritization.

I think for #2, Victor is taking the lead on that discussion.

I'm going to start emailing a subcommittee offline about #1 and
finalizing the inventory platform. I really want to get this solved, so
I can have my research assistant move the our
QGIS/PostgresQL/PostGIS/GRASS Plug-in tutorials to whatever system we
decide to use (Moodle, wiki, or what) and establish a model for others
to follow. I don't think the wiki pages we have are the right model.

Thanks all!