[OSGeo-Edu] Moodle/Content Management System discussion

Victor Olaya volaya at unex.es
Mon Oct 15 10:24:14 EDT 2007

Maria,

the book is suppossed to be purely theoretical, but it might contain some
exercises (though not needing any software, just theoretical exercises)

I haven't used the SVN since long ago, (I am the only one contributing to
the book so I had no real need, and I have to do it from the office, since I
do not have internet at home...and it is a bit tedious). so the copy that
you can find there (http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/book/es/libro_sig/) is a bit
old. Since I have to update the structure to add the new english branch, I
will also update the sources and the pdf of the spanish one, so by the end
of the week you will have a recent version available

Regards