[OSGeo-Edu] Moodle/Content Management System discussion

maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it
Sat Oct 20 18:20:32 EDT 2007

Dear Venka and dear all
I agree absolutely with you. We need to find an easy tool in order to
make people confortable in adding material and contributing.
OpenOffice in that sense could be the best solution, as the most of us
can manage it.

In my opinion your latter concern is also more important: we need to
enlarge  our basis and share ideas (and not only technology) with a
great part of the world that is now missing. I'll try to contact
collegues in Africa, as next meeting is going to be there.

Cheers. maria