[OSGeo-Edu] A couple of things for the free GIS book

Victor Olaya volaya at unex.es
Mon Oct 29 11:56:57 EDT 2007

Landon,

Great idea! I think you can send it to the list or, even better, create a
wiki page for it at the osgeo wiki. I hope that we can soon have a branch at
the SVN with all the LaTeX structure translated into english. Until then, I
think that this is a good solution. No one else has shown inteterest in that
chapter, so, since you are the first one, you should be the main author (I
will add you as such on the spanish documents, if you agree)

If I have time today, I will try to add also the names of the main authors
to the table of contents(in english) at the wiki.

Regards.

Victor Olaya Ferrero
UNEX
E-mail : volaya at ya.com