[OSGeo-Edu] Edu report at AGM

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Thu Sep 20 16:04:16 EDT 2007

Hi all

I took up Brian Timoney's suggestion a few months back and gave a FOSS GIS course at IGAC in Bogota at the end of July. I threw in some Sensor Web Enablement and LCCS as well. Some of my students had been working on FOSS GIS educational and promotional materials in Spanish which you might want to bring into your discussions:

PostGreSQL and PostGIS:

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dctp5r9p_30crmm6p

general:

 http://geotux.tuxfamily.org/