[OSGeo-Edu] Edu report at AGM

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Sep 20 18:07:16 EDT 2007

Thank you Gavin,
nice web site and tutorial.
I would like, at least, to invite them to participate in the Spanish
Chapter Mailing List [1].
what's the best way to do it?
do they have a mailing list, or a representer to write to?
or could you invite them directly?

I've asked [2] in the Spanish Chapter mailing list if somebody know them
directly.

ciao
Lorenzo

[2] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/spanish/2007-September/000277.html