[OSGeo-Edu] My previous email requests

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Apr 18 20:50:42 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I've received two emails now, one from Helena, and another from new
member Paul Fleming who says he'll try and help with the wiki module
page design.

I'm going to be away for most of the next two weeks, with email access
only a bit over next weekend. It looks like Ned (the edu co-chair) is in
a similar situation.

I hope some of you will consider my requests or providing me
feedback/ideas on group direction while I'm away. I know there is a lot
of energy "lurking"... and many may be tied up with end of semester
duties.

All for now...
Cheers

Associate Professor
- Department of Natural Resources Conservation (www.umass.edu/nrc)
- Center for Public Policy and Administration (www.masspolicy.org),
- Associate Director, National Center for Digital Government (www.ncdg.org)
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003
Phone: (413) 545-1824
Website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik