[OSGeo-Edu] Re-starting our discussions

cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Dec 9 13:40:42 EST 2008

Quoting "Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)" <tmitchell at osgeo.org>:

> Within the Drupal framework of the www.osgeo.org web site it's pretty
> easy to build simple form interfaces and summary views of content.  I
> took a few minutes this morning to build one that mimics the wiki
> page.

Tyler,

Excellent! A quick looks to me like exactly what I was thinking we needed,
especially if we have a mechanism to search. I think we should explore this
further (keeping the wiki for now) and see if we can get something that might
move us to the searchable database format.

Can content be edited later if something needs to be changed?

> is easier to stick with.  If someone is interested in working with me
> to improve this application, let me know.

I'd be willing to help consider the design. Anyone else in the group want to
help Tyler?

Thanks!