[OSGeo-Edu] Re-starting our discussions

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:40:12 EST 2008

I don't want the fire to die on this one. So I thought I would mention
it again briefly.

What is our goal here? Is the idea to allow anyone to categorize or
"tag" OSGeo educational content? Or will this web interface only be
used by authors when submitting new educational content?

Will we need a web form for search to? What format will we store the
entered metadata in? Will it be kept in a database (either the one
used by Drupal or a separate one)? Or can we store the information in
flat files?

Landon