[OSGeo-Edu] draft status report - Victor, please add to FreeGIS section in Accomplishments

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Feb 14 14:00:49 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 10:11 +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Charlie, all,
> A (un)related observation: please let's use the Wiki for this.
> The report has to go there anyway:
>  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Education_Report_2007
Great... and no offense at all. I considered this, but just wasn't sure
that the draft report should be up on the wiki until it was completed.
Thanks for doing the conversion Markus!

Folks - any additions/changes -- please do it today on the wiki or send
me an email. I'll finalize it later today.

The report makes me realize we've made good progress folks! Let's use
this half of 2008 before FOSS4G to make steady progress on the Outlook
for 2008 goals...

Cheers