[OSGeo-Edu] 2007 status report

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Feb 15 03:52:15 EST 2008

Tyler,

Our 2007 group report can be found at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Education_Report_2007

I haven't heard any objections to the report, so I assume people think
it accurately summarizes where we are as a group. Please let me know if
there is anything more you think needs to be done on it.

Victor: I've added your FreeGIS book bullet points. If you have any
links to the content you want to put in this report please edit the wiki
page... thanks). Also, I wonder if a bullet is needed on the "needs"
section to say that some translation help for an English version is
needed? Or do you want to advertise the need for help in peer-review of
draft chapters? If so, please add to the wiki. Thanks.

Cheers-

Associate Professor
- Department of Natural Resources Conservation (www.umass.edu/nrc)
- Center for Public Policy and Administration (www.masspolicy.org),
- Associate Director, National Center for Digital Government (www.ncdg.org)
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003
Phone: (413) 545-1824
Website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik