[OSGeo-Edu] Our proposed educational content and management standard!

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 20 00:55:41 EST 2008

Just starting to chew on this very interesting proposal
* has anyone tried this docbook filter setup in openoffice
* have you already tried the OSGeo svn already?  For others who want
to try it, there is now an education folder in there:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/education
To commit to it you need an osgeo userid (same one used on
www.osgeo.org) and you need to be added to the osgeo svn permissions
"group".  Anyone already in the group can turn that on for you - I
can help to begin with.

I'm interested in learning more about docbook in case we can use it
to help with the Journal in the future as well.

More later, but thanks Charlie et al for thinking bout it,
Tyler